Saturday, April 18, 2009

beautiful day...

Today is my 43rd birthday. It was a really beautiful day - not sure what the high temp was, but it was pretty hot.

We worked outside all day...from around noon until 8pm. Still not done. In the morning only the one set of tulips and the one daffodil had bloomed. By the end of the day, you wouldn't believe how many things had bloomed.

Even the little flower buds on the lilacs are starting to show some color.

Here's some pictures from this evening - a little dark. I tried to lighten them up a bit.

1 comment:

Jan Marie said...

Happy b-day to you!!!!

It was a great day. It started to sprinkle around 530pm but by that time I was tired.

Your flowers are looking marvelous!!!

BTW....going to Indy for pole day. I have to check out the bricks so that I don't make a mistake installing my bricks.